Through our sponsorship of additional events, activities, learning programs and classroom items, the PS99 Parents’ Association aims to encourage our children’s love of learning and foster a sense of community among our families. We hope that you’ll join us!
YOUR HELP MAKES IT HAPPEN. Become a contributing member of the PS99 Parents’ Association. While there is no cost to join, your voluntary financial contribution to the Parents’ Association School Fund makes our sponsorship of these activities possible.
The suggested donation is $30.00 per family, and if you’re able, we hope you will donate more – but every donation makes a difference regardless of the dollar amount!
YOUR DOLLARS AT WORK. All donations support goods and services for our children. Here are just a few of the items your support has funded:
- Dyslexia Awareness Training
- Literacy Benchmarking Tool Kits
- Hydroponic Gardening Kits for our Second Graders
- Our Phone Messaging System
- A New Digital Clock for the Annex Gym
- Play Puppet Theatre for our Kindergartners
- Athletic Jerseys for the Basketball Team
- Events including the Holiday Party, World Fest and the Teacher Appreciation Brunch
- And much more…
We thank you for your support. Please complete this form and submit it along with your donation before November 16. You may also bring your donation to next week’s Parent Teacher conferences.
Want to donate your time? Sign up to volunteer at one of our events: https://ps99parents.org/volunteer/