Every year the PA hosts a brunch for teachers and staff at PS 99 as a way to thank them for all that they do for our children. This year’s brunch will be on Tuesday, June 11.
Note that there will be no school for students, but it is an in-service day for teachers and staff.
Parents can take this opportunity to make this appreciation brunch special by donating a homemade brunch dish. We know there is no shortage of great chefs in the 99 community, so please consider creating something delicious as a way to thank our teachers and staff!
If you’re planning on preparing food for the brunch:
- Deliver to the Main Building security desk by 9am Tuesday, June 11
- Prepare enough for at least 6 servings
- Dishes should be ready to serve (heated and pre-portioned)
- Please label dishes with ingredients
- Disposable trays preferred
Thank you for helping us give thanks to our teachers and staff!